Hunter Valley Weddings
Getting married in the Hunter Valley is most little girls dream. With its picturesque views of the countryside, the amazing food and wine it has to offer, plus the option to have it all year round as any season works at the Hunter really leaves you spoilt for choice.
We offer smaller packages for brides and grooms that are still looking for the wow factor but on a smaller scale. I work closely with small and intimate venues that offer sophistication, charm and everything else that makes your day memorable.
- Initial consultation to determine size and style of your wedding
- Advice on venues, vendors and suppliers that meet your criteria and available date
- Negotiating the best available prices with all vendors/suppliers
- Offering unlimited support, guidance, advice and assistance throughout and on the day of wedding
- Access to your very own personalised wedding checklist, emergency on day checklist, run-sheet and budget tracker
- Develop your wedding day run-sheet and distribute to all wedding suppliers
- Prior to your wedding day, confirm final arrangements with all suppliers
- Styling assistance, guidance and set up/pack down on the day. Hire fees additional.
Book in our Hunter Valley Champagne Tower on top and receive a TIER UPGRADE. See Champagne Tower Hunter Valley under Events for more details.